6 questions to print out and ask your doctor when considering the vaccine so that you can make informed consent.
1. Am I a trial participant?
2. Are there any effective treatments for the virus?
3. Are there any side effects I need to be aware of? Does this include death?
4. Are people over 70 at grave risk?
5. What are the chances of me dying from covid or covid vaccine?
6. Is breakthrough infection still possible? With the answers, you will be a lot further along to working out if you want to give the vaccine to your children. It is ALWAYS your choice.
Teach others and especially teach your kids.